Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kylie Padilla A Real Idol ♥

Kylie Nicole Padilla Simply known as Kylie Padilla. Her Friends call her Kakaii A beautiful,kind,smart,gorgeous Girl. She loves her Family so much specially her Dad Mr.Robin Padilla. Ate Kakaii was a nice Idol All of her fans knew that she always takes time to retweet or tweet back her fans tweets. I still remember the first time she tweeted me I didn't expect that she will tweet me back i was happy that day because I'm her fan ever since Joaquin Bordado. Ate Kakaii Told her Fans that She is NOT just an IDOL but she is ALSO A FRIEND I was so touch that time,KYLIE PADILLA is such a nice girl so to all of her fans Pls. support her all the way and to all her haters and bashers pls.try to know her first before you judge her because eventhough i didn't meet her already in person I can say that Ate kakaii was a good and lovable idol to her fans :)) We can see it through her tweets that she always takes time to give thanks to her fans:) Let's support her all the way and continue to love her. This is my first Blog:))
                              ATE KYLIE PADILLA I LOVE YOU :")

    *Here are some proof that she tweeted back her fans :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment